Phondaghat Kashmir Honey brings you some of the beauty and goodness of Kashmir. Made with the nectar from the diverse flora of the Himalayan foothills, Kashmir Honey is one of the best kinds of honey that will make your day. Freshly procured from the farms of this wonderland, our bees love to collect the nectar for you as we like to pack it for you.
Kashmir Honey Benefits
The luscious valleys of Kashmir lined with saffron flowers, apple orchards, and acacia blooms are the perfect spot for swarms of bees to collect honey. Pure Kashmir honey is delicious, without being cloyingly sweet and proves to be quite the Superfood. It is rich and has the perfect texture to go with your breakfast. It is an excellent superfood as it is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients. From a sunshine gold to deep caramel, the colour and flavours may vary too. A slight aftertaste depicting the season and floral source can prove to be the point of distinction between two or more batches of honey.
Kashmir honey is rich in anti-oxidants and enzymes that improve gut health. It is all natural and free from any kind of additives or preservatives. Known for its medicinal properties, it can act as a base to your beauty and fitness regimes. It helps improve hair and skin health, especially fight infections of skin. Honey can be used for skin burns and common infections.
Try giving a rich twist to your everyday chai. Keep the sugar away, pour yourself a cup of unsweetened tea and top it up with Phondaghat Kashmir Honey to give it the rich sweetness. Try the honey and make your own version of delicious Kashmiri Chai!
A quick K-Chai for two!
This is a basic home-done version of the Kashmiri Chai, so Kashmiri Chai connoisseurs should scroll away at jet speed :P!
- Two cups water + Kashmiri Tea (or any subtle flavoured/fragrant tea leaves, avoid Earls) + Crushed Cardamom + Baking Soda (More than a tiny pinch)
- Bring to a boil, stir with vigour (don’t spill). Steep, reduce to half.
- Bring it off the flame, add two cups of chilled water. (This is where the tea gets the pink).
- Add sugar and a pinch of salt, boil for 10 (minutes).
- Keep stirring.
- Add a cup-ful milk and continue boiling for 5 more, minutes.
- Strain into tea cups, add a heap of crushed dry fruits.
- If the tea ain’t pink, don’t think. Add some rose syrup (a tiny touch), or ignore the colour.
Phondaghat Premium Range of Honey:
Note: Phondaghat Honey is 100 % Honey with no additives or adulteration. It is recommended by doctors and used by leading Pharmaceuticals and Nutraceuticals companies in India.
Our Honey is
- NMR Tested
- FSSAI Compliant
- AGMARK Certified
- Genuine Product of India
- It is tested for over 30 quality parameters in Government approved laboratories as well as leading Global Institutions.