Phondaghat Pravalyukta Gulkand is prepared with the most tender rose buds and rose petals. It is a delicious mix originating from the traditional books Ayurveda. It is a natural coolant and can help regularize your body temperature. Good for digestion, great for boosting immunity!
Pravalyukta – Praval means Coral Calcium.
Gulkand or Rose Jam is a delicious preparation which boosts the body’s immunity and helps in curbing digestive issues like acidity. It is also a cooling agent and brings down the body’s heat caused due to ‘Pitta’ dosha. Widely acclaimed in Ayurveda, Gulkand is a delicacy, fit for royals! Made with garden fresh roses mulled with best quality sugar, it is a treat for young and old alike. Great for digestion, it is also a wonderful blood purifier and a tonic for overall health. Our Gulkand is made with 100% fresh garden roses in the most hygienic and standard conditions so that you taste pure and natural goodness till the last spoonful.
Rose petals are full of vitamin C and fibre. They are a good supplement for improving your gut health. For this recipe we use choicest rose petals, unrefined sugar, and coral calcium. We follow a traditional ayurveda recipe and it is an instant hit among our family and customers. Gulkand has been a part of product portfolio for decades, and our customers return for more every season, especially for summers and the October heat wave. Moreover, It provides relief from acidity and make a great breakfast accompaniment. Stir a spoonful in a glass of milk and you will your acidity woes improve over time. Besides, it works wonders in dessert recipes.
Phondaghat Life Recommends:
- Stir in a tablespoon of Phondaghat Gulkand in a glass full of milk and treat yourself with a traditional rose milkshake.
- Slather it on toasts and enjoy the goodness of this all-natural organic rose petal jam.
- Add a little portion to your Modak filling and voilà – A lip-smacking rosy modaks!
- If you want to mojito then add a spoon to your mojito muddle. Lime wedge, min leaves, little gulkand, crushed ice, sparkling water/just water – Ros-ji-to it is!
- Royal faloodas need authentic and natural rose flavour to give it the royal touch. Therefore, add some gulkand to the scoops.
Phondaghat Murabba Products: